Friday, February 6, 2009

Yay!

Well, my haircut appointment was today. Five inches off and I got layers. Guess what?

I LOVE IT!

I couldn't have asked for anything better! It's perfect. I'm so glad! Now I'll have it done for driver's ed tomorrow. I'm definitely nervous...It isn't even the driving part! Well, only a little over fourteen hours of being fourteen. How perfect is that? I probably won't be able to post tomorrow until evening, or maybe not at all. Driver's ed is from 8 to 2, and then we're going to be doing family stuff for my birthday :) So, I guess I'll probably post Sunday. I'll try to put a picture of my hair up...but uploading is a problem :P lol!

Anyway, I'll let you know how driver's ed and my birthday go later!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
haha how's 15? ^_^

Lizzy said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Kendra Logan said...

THANK YOU!! :) :) :) Awesome!!

Anonymous said...

cool =)

Gabrielle said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEPH ( Very late!)


Well I love you hair now! :D