Monday, February 9, 2009

Uhhhhh...Blue is Creativity Inducing!

I'm at a roadblock in Creepy Story. Just don't know what to write...I know the next big thing that's going to happen, I just need some connecting pages to string it all along...

Oh, remember how I told you I was painting my walls in the new house blue? (No, you don't, but that's okay :D) Well, my dad just read to me in the paper the other day that blue stimulates creativity! Isn't that awesome? I'm going have an ultra-writing room! All I need now is a laptop to go in it...hehe :)

I'm starting to wonder if staring at a screen all day actually does melt your brain. I can't think straight and I'm extremely non-creative right now. Writer's block, laziness, maybe it all stems from the computer! Eek! Lol!

Seriously though, I have nothing to say. I know I say that a lot and then go on and on, but this time, I really got nothing...scary...

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

the blue thing is cool =) I didn't know
about the story: I have no experience whatsoever in that area, but maybe reading some stuff or watching a movie or two could help? I don't know what kind of creepy story you are writing, but maybe some creepy pasta would do it

Kendra Logan said...

Well, it isn't named yet, so I just call it the Creepy Story. It IS kind of creepy though, lol! Those are good suggestions. I'll try.

Yeah, I was thrilled to find out about the blue, too!

Anonymous said...

is it the big type (book), or small type (like memories of drake)?

Kendra Logan said...

Big type. Right now it's about seventy pages.

Anonymous said...

cool
what do you do with books you write? do you currently just keep them, or do you post them somewhere? I'm curious ^_^

Kendra Logan said...

I just keep them until I can try to get them published...I want to become an author. :)

Anonymous said...

ok. you will, I bet =)

Kendra Logan said...

Thanks! You'll be among the first to know when I do :) Lol, I know I'll be posting all over the blog haha! I get excited about things ;)

Anonymous said...

=D hope that time comes soon

Gabrielle said...

I feel you Steph!

Infact I am havinf trouble in my Shadow Story. Sigh. I hate having writers block!


Oh on that note I better ask you for some help and finish reading your Creepy story!

Anonymous said...

Ha! If staring at a screen does melt the brain, then my brain has melted and run out my nose long ago. Either way, it does build a huge writers block.

Kendra Logan said...

Wow, lots of comments! Awesome! Lol! Okay...

Krevan: Me too! But first I have to actually finish something worth printing :)

Jane: I'll help you as much as I can, but as you can see, I'm no better at warding off writer's block than anyone :( I sent you Creepy, so lmk when you finish and want to talk about it :D

Mr. Puddle: LOL! Mine came out my ear :) About the computer making you get writer's block, I'm starting to agree with you. I'm adicted to the computer though, so that makes for a problem...grrr...

Kendra Logan said...

She's coming!