Thursday, February 5, 2009

My Obsessiveness, and I Meet My Own Character!

Hmm. Not much to say.

*sigh* I can't stop thinking about "Star Wars." I'm such an obsessive person. I feel everything about ten times stronger than your average person. When I love something/someone, it's way more powerful and crazy than my friends. The same with everything! I get really into books and movies. I was the number one publicist for "Twilight"! Lol! I go through phases. They usually last about a month. Some things with me never change though. I'm not completely a changing person. And when I do quit having an insane interest in something, I don't start hating it or anything. The spark is just gone. BUT, if I read the book/see the movie/come in contact with the person, the passion will return! Always does. Ask Darth Vader :) (LOVE THOSE MOIVES.) Oh, and guess what? I just realized today that I've been spelling my favorite villain's name wrong! It's "VadEr" not "VadOr."

School is.....bleck. I don't understand physical science and I'm putting off asking for help because I know I'm already behind...I don't want to call attention to the fact that, well...I've slacked. Not a ton, just a little, but still. *sigh* And I'm getting deeper in confusion by the minute...Not smart, I know.

Writing "Creepy Story" is going pretty well. I'm at sort of a dead end, but for some reason that doesn't bother me as much as I guess it should...

Oh my gosh! Something crazy happened yesterday! Okay, so, there's a character in COJ (Chronicles of Jeolotoe) named Ember Smokeman (she's a fire fairy, lol). She's an incredible dancer and is an entertainer for the Fire Lord. She's spontaneous, hilarious, and intense. Well, guess what? There's a girl in my dance class that's just like her!!!!!! It scares me! The girl (McKinna) looks exactly like I imagined Ember, acts exactly like Ember, her VOICE is just like Ember's, people like her just like people like Ember, she's funny like Ember, and she dances pretty well!! (Ember dances better though.) It's soooooo creepy! I feel like I brough McKinna to life! I know that's crazy and I didn't, but it's so weird! I feel like I know her so personally. I feel like I just want to walk up to her and talk to her for days on end. I feel like she IS Ember, and I want to have a face-to-face conversation! You have NO IDEA how weird it is. I honestly feel like I've met my own character. I've never actually talked to McKinna though. She's a senior and I'm a freshman, so I'm not sure if she would talk to me...It's still crazy though.

Well, that was a loooooooooong post! Sorry. You're probably bored stiff (if you've even made it this far into the post). I'll stop. :) TTYL!

9 comments:

Lizzy said...

I like star wars too!

Kendra Logan said...

Coolness :)

Anonymous said...

that must really be quite an odd feeling...

Kendra Logan said...

It actually is. It's like a crazy powerful obsession or something...Lol, it's probably a mental disorder or something ;)

Anonymous said...

LOL
that's not what I meant, but if that's how you feel... ;D

Kendra Logan said...

Oh, okay, lol, what were you talking about?

Kendra Logan said...

OHHHHHHHHHHHH! Sorry. I'm so slow sometimes. NOW I know what you were talking about. Lol, that was a big DUH now that I think about it, haha!

Anonymous said...

ROFL
it's okay XD

Kendra Logan said...

Lol!