Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Moving and (Maybe) a Bad Week

The shelves are slowing emptying, brown boxes litter the floors, the sound of packing tape ripping fills the air...we're moving.

Even though we can't officially move into the New House until Friday, we're already packing stuff up. I haven't started on my room yet, but everyone else has gotten started. Hmm. Better start soon. Things aren't super tense yet; I'll let ya know :)

I understood math today. The world probably stood still in respect for that rare and beautiful occasion :)

Didn't feel like going to dance class, but I did anyway. It was okay. I got there and found that I only had one lonely tap shoe in my bag... The other one was missing. Great. I had to dance in jazz shoes, which are way softer than tap shoes. I kept forgetting and banging my toe down on the wooden floor. OW.

The girl who's Ember's real-life twin wasn't there, but Paige's was.

Creepy Story (I mean "The Mirror...gotta get used to that) isn't going well right now. It doesn't feel like I have writter's block, it just feels like...I've lost interest. BAD, BAD, BAD THING. Yikes. Maybe creating my website was a jinx. I need to un-jinx myself and fast. Ideas are boiling in my brain and I just don't feel like writing them down!

*Sigh* This week is going to be bad-interesting. I can feel it for some reason. Don't know why yet, but I just feel it. Oh well. I'll be happy to be proven wrong (for once).

5 comments:

Ellie B... said...

"Kendra" calm down. Chill out. Yes, this will be a very stressful week(s) for you. Take it from some- one who's moved across the country. But you just keep ur mouth shut and help ALL you can. It won't make sure there's NO stress just not forced at YOU. See the Logic? I can't wait till you get all moved in so we can go in ur woods again(mwhahhaha!) It'll be great. Just take a deep breath and go work on your room.

Kendra Logan said...

Lol, thanks!! That really does help. *sigh* Okay, I'll try.

Anonymous said...

congratulations about math ^_^

hope you get your interest in "the mirror" back. can't really advise anything though

in the poll I think both names are cool. personally, I think "the dorched's mirror" makes it sound more fantastic, while just "the mirror" makes it sound more like a horror book

Anonymous said...

*sorry. not exactly horror. I meant "creepy"

Kendra Logan said...

That's true. You're right. Hmm..."The Dorched's Mirror" sounds more like what I would like to read, but almost everyone else I know has voted for "The Mirror", so that's probably the best choice. I agree with your anlysis (spelling?). And thanks about math!