Thursday, February 26, 2009

**************************

Well, I was right. This week is crap. ********************************

We aren't closing on the house. Some screw up with somebody. I don't feel like relating the detail. Crap, crap, crap, CRAP. We already started moving. There's, like, boxes everywhere. We don't know when we'll be able to move in now. Maybe tomorrow after all (yeah right), maybe next week, maybe next MONTH. Gosh, I hate it when my psychic self is right. Gosh.

On a lighter note, I FINALLY THOUGHT OF AN ENDING FOR CREEPY STORY!!!! YESSSSSSS!

On another lighter note...oops. There isn't another lighter note. *sigh* I'll keep you posted.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's cool about the story. but the house thing... that must be really bad

Kendra Logan said...

Yeah, it sucks. *Sigh* Oh well. It'll work out. Eventually...

Anonymous said...

yup. I hope it does soon

Kendra Logan said...

Me too! :)

Gabrielle said...

Poor Kendra!