Thursday, February 19, 2009

We're Closing!

Guess what? We're closing on the House on the 27th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We'll probably move the 28th! Wow! It feels so much more real now. And kind of sad. I love the new house, and I hate this one (lol), but I'm really going to miss the yard. Maybe that's crazy, but I just really love our yard. I have so many memories in it. And it's HUGE! Lots of grass, and a little dirt turnaround thing that my sister and I used to play prairie in and stuff :) There are cool trees, and little trails in our woods, and a fire ring, and an awesome weeping willow tree and the view from my window is AMAZING. I just don't want to leave the yard!

I like the yard in the new neighborhood though. It's nice, but not so friendly. More...I don't know...perfect. Lol, you know? Hmm...
At any rate, we're closing on the house, and I'm super excited! I hope the move is smooth. I don't want it to be this long, drawn-out, super stressful ordeal, you know? Oh well. We're finally moving. Yay!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoah! I wish that my backyard was that kool! Your is so amazing!.^^ I would miss it too, but its exciting to move.^^

Kendra Logan said...

Yeah, I agree--with all of that! Haha! I'll be posting what my new house is like later. Maybe the new yard will be awesome too...*crosses fingers* :)

Anonymous said...

lol wow...that is a cool yard.
I likee grasss...lol...

Kendra Logan said...

Well, that isn't actually our yard, but it's kind of what it looks like. The grass looks like that :)

Anonymous said...

sounds like a really great yard =) and if it's similar to the one in the picture, it's really cool
I wish I had a yard with grass and trees, but I don't even have a balcony in my apartment :(

Anonymous said...

with me black and green tie

Kendra Logan said...

Aw, that's too bad you don't have a big yard or anything. :( Do you have a park nearby or something? Yeah, our yard is kind of like the one in the picture. The grass is green like that and there are little trees and bushes planted lol! I don't know though, it just doesn't have the element of...adventure that this yard does :) Oh well. When I move in I'll be sure to post about the yard a lot. I like that kind of stuff. I'm not good at gardening or anything, but I like to be outside! :)

Anonymous said...

yup
theres's a park nearby, but I don't usually leave home. luckily I spend a lot of time in my granparents' house, and they have a big yard, but not a garden-like yard. errr I don't know the word for it. you know, with vegetables and stuff like that

I'm more of an inside person (pc addicted), but I like it outside

Kendra Logan said...

Lol, well, during the wintertime I am DEFINITELLY an inside person, haha! I hate cold weather. But once it's warm outside, I like it.

That's cool; at least you can go to your grandparents house to get your fill of nature :)

I don't know the world you're looking for either...lol! We don't have a garden in the new house exactly. It's mostly just like all these random little plants haha!

Kyle Hendricks said...

Good luck with the move! =D

Ellie B... said...

I'm gonna miss it too....sniff sniff and it's not even my yard!

Gabrielle said...

I'll miss your old house Kendra, but the new house will be just as fun!
I love the woods there! I wonder if we can play or wade in the little lake thingy you guys have, you know with the boats.....
I wish I had a back yard with grass, it's all muddy!

Kendra Logan said...

Thanks, Kyle! Be sure I'll be posting plenty on the moving stress *cough* I mean experience :)

Ellie and Gabby: I know! *sniff sniff* We all have some many memories here!! Oh well. We'll build more ;)