Tuesday, February 3, 2009

My Speech! (And more on DV)

Today was seven-minute-to-be-said-from-memory speech day. Guess what?

OH YEAH! OH YEAH! WHO DID THE WHOLE SPEECH WITH NO HELPS? WHO PUT EMOTION AND EMPHASIS IN IT? MEEEEEEE!!! Lol! Not trying to brag, I'm just happy. It actually wasn't as bad as I thought.

Class was almost canceled for "winter weather." Psh. Riiiight. We got absolutely NOTHING at my house. Although, granted, in the city area where class meets, there was some decent snow. I'm glad we didn't cancel though. I actually like class. Not school. Class. Big difference, lol! (Although I do have like three favorite subjects, haha!)

Hopefully we will be watching "Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi" tonight. (At least I think it's "Return of the Jedi...") Gosh, I hope we are!! Lol, I feel like a serious nerd :) I can't help it, though. I am such a sucker for good villains. Darth Vador is way at the top of my "Awesome Bad Guys" list :) For some reason I always like the villains best. At least usually. I don't know why...I'm just weird ;)

Well, I've had this throbbing sinus headache all day, so I better go before the computer brings it back :( Ttyl!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

congratulations! =)
I prefer the villains too ^^
I hope you get better quickly... my headache's totally gone, I just can't stop coughing now

Kendra Logan said...

Ugh, coughs are super annoying! Thanks!! Yeah, villains are awesome :D