Friday, February 26, 2010

Where Did I Go?

Hey :)

Well, I'm back. I mean, I'm still being this weird, happy person, but I'm feeling a little more like myself, too XD

My writing style has gone extremely south lately. I used to be fun to read, I think. I used to say things in creative ways that would make me chuckle. I used to feel like words were my best weapon, my own little minions to express exactly what I wished.

I don't feel that way anymore, and it really bothers me.

What happened to the girl who said at least mildly interesting things like:

"School is killing me. Or more like hacking me to death with a bloody ax." (October 11: "...Hi."

and

"FIRST AND A HALF (because 'second' sounds too late)!" (September 8: Imagination and Irritation)

and

"Just keep me in your thoughts...and hopefully tonight will keep itself in my thoughts, too..." (August 15: My Life, the Psycho Mystery Story?!)

What happened to the girl who said she liked the moon better than the sun?
What happened to the girl who found out that blue inspired creativity and thus painted her room that color?
What happened to the girl who convinced her grandpa that she drank lemon juice for snack?
What happened to the girl who planned to read "Paradise Lost" over Christmas break?

~~~~~~~
Hours later:

Whatever. I'm too tired to work on this any more. And it's not even yesterday anymore. It's 12:02. So, I missed Friday anyway. Fail.

*sigh* Sorry. Never mind.

~Kendra

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww... I don't know what to say, but I don't like you feeling bad. =(

Tunafish said...

Hope things get sorted out... I hate it when things are all crazy and mixed up and not what they were. Jesus loves you! =) And is there for you.

emily said...

I like the moon better than the sun:]

Achieve1dream said...

Sounds like you're in a funk. It'll pass. Try getting outside in the sunshine and do something fun and active. Hope you feel better soon.