Sorry I didn't blog yesterday. I was grounded. It was hard not to blog with the new schedule just starting! I was THIS CLOSE to giving Kyle my password and dictating or something, LOL.
Oh, and I leave the blogosphere for like ONE DAY and everyone decides to become awesome and follow! :O Big thanks(es? XD) to Pam Calvert, Nicole, Amber, and Ashley Schaffer !!! WooT, y'all rock!
*AND* Milli awarded me.
Wow, I mean, I leave for one day...
XD Thank you, Milli! Here are the tags/awards:
First, the Happy 101 Award, where I get to list ten things that make me happy.
7. When people laugh at me (even though I'm not actually funny).
8. Saturdays/sleeping in after staying up late
10. Comfort food
Now, the Humane Award...
...which apparently means 10 bloggers who brighten your day. So, I'll tag...
1. KnightWing - Because Teen Justice is just that awesome (AND he is my online older brother).
2. Christian Miles - Because his advice on writing is really good.
3. Mia - Because her posts are unbelievably encouraging.
4. Shep - Because he (and his author) are both awesome.
5. Krevan - Because he was my first really active follower!
6. Chris - Because his posts make me LOL.
7. Cavender - Because he's hilarious.
8. Kyle - Because he's awesome, and my older brother :)
9. The sisters at Two Sisters~Best Friends - Because they are wonderful models of sisterly love!
10. Cinderella - Because she's the kind of girl I want to be when I grow up.
*gasp* Okay, now that all THAT is out of the way, the schedule...
Today is Memory Day. *headdesk* I need to get to writing so I can beat Kyle. I do not have TIMEEEEEEE for a memory!! I AM GONNA LOSE.
Oh, wait, that's perfect! Memory Day can be for the day that I "met" Kyle! It's not really a memory EXACTLY, but it can suffice for today, right? Because guess what? A year ago today I met Kyle. So, there. That is a memory. And that's the reason I'm gonna leave now because we're having an epic write-a-thon that I'm gonna win...