Friday, January 29, 2010

Picture Day: Sol

(I had this post prepared last night, but Blogger wasn't letting me post it. So, here's the post for yesterday; today's post coming later :D)

Yes, I realize that using a picture of a character and then talking about the character is cheating for Picture Day. Deal with it ;P I'm too into these guys right now to quit.

Name: Solomon Bricker
Age: 16
Birthday: July 18th
Hair color: very dark brown
Hair style: short, slightly curly
Eye color: brown
Height: 6'
Build: athletic
Loves: practical jokes
Hates: liars
Strength: highly perceptive
Weakness: people-pleaser
Sucker for: honesty
Irritated by: purposeless arguing
Wants most: God's will

God0-given power: peacemaker, truth

4 comments:

emily said...

Sol sounds like a geat character!

owo xD said...

Sounds like a cool character. :D

I love these types of posts. I'm thinking of doing a series of them for my book later this year. Hmm.

Tunafish said...

woah, that's kinda weird. Your character is kinda like me... Not in everyway but kinda =P weird. Jesus loves you! =)

Anonymous said...

He looks older than 16... :O
Who is he, where does he come form? Ums, is it normal that this is the first time I've heard about him?