Saturday, January 30, 2010

My Daybook: Week 5

Want to do you own? Link.

Date: Saturday January 30th, 2010
Starting time: 5:59pm
Mood: SUPER HAPPY :D
Outside my window: under the darkness, snow!
I'm thinking: that Kyle doesn't look bald.
I'm reading: "Wicked Lovely" by Melissa Marr, and "Alice in Wonderland" for school.
I'm listening to: old computer humming.
I'm wearing: WELL. Two pairs of socks, leggings, sweatpants, a cami, a long-sleeved T-shirt, and a sweatshirt.
Yesterday, I: don't wanna talk about yesterday.
I'm excited for: my birthday in 8 days :)
I'm sad because: School continues Monday.
I'm hungry for: CHICKEN 'N' DUMPLINGS TONIGHT!
The song stuck inside my head is: "Bad Romance" by Lady GaGa >.< I want: No school. Plane tickets. And to be able to read minds (better than I already do, of course :P) I love: people who make me happy. I loathe: School. This week, my goal is: to figure things out for sure. Ending time: 6:12pm

2 comments:

X2 said...

I DO TOO LOOK BALD. And you misspelled "your" for "you" at the top. xD
They need a manly Day Book thing. For guys. "THE MANLY DAY BOOK FOR MEN"
XD

.....or I could just answer the questions anyway... >_>

emily said...

yeah, mondays are not fun:]