Semi-long post, so here's a guide, LOL:
1st: A brief update on my day with Matt and Katie.
2nd: Christmas Countdown (only eight more days!!)
3rd: A tag from Bleah Briann!
I just got back from Katie 's ("little sister's") Christmas program at her school.
It was fine, but the funnest parts of the trip were the car rides and stopping at Target, etc. The seats of the Sequoia slide up so that people can get out of the back, you know? Well, Matt nearly crushed me with that little trick several times. Thank you, Matthew.
We also stopped at Cold Stone, where Matt proceeded to give himself an ice cream mustache AND goatee.
I can't take him anywhere.
LOL, just kidding :D
I also taught Matt and Katie the parodies of Joy to the World and We Three Kings. They loved that. Katie sang it at the top of her lungs for a while. Then we exchanged lines from Monty Python and the Holy Grail ("We are the knights who say...NI!") and Matt did some more work with the umbrella as a *insert British accent* "johvelin".
Basically, tonight rocked :D I love having extra siblings!!! It's especially fun when you see check-out people giving Mrs. Martha that "bless your heart" look as she totes us around :D But we aren't as annoying as we were as six-year-olds, that's for sure. Well, maybe Matt still is :P
Okay, folks, can you believe that it is only EIGHT DAYS until Christmas??? That's only a tinyyyy bit more than a week!! So, what do we do?
EIGHT CHRISTMAS ORNAMENTS!
1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. Now, the tag from Bleah!
1. Say something random: "If all the animals along the equator were capable of flattery, then Thanksgiving and Halloween would fall on the same date."
2. Yell something random, out loud: "HAND OVER THE SPATULA!"
3. Do you play an instrument? I can play four chords on the guitar and Mary Had a Little Lamb on the piano. So, no XD But I sing.
4. What's your full name? Kendra Marielle Logan (I like it ’cause it’s a total contradiction. Kendra means “fire sprung” and then Marielle means “star of the sea”.)
5. What do you think of blogger? It’s a great way to record my memories! As y’all probably know, I hate forgetting. Blogging gives me a way to put down my thoughts, feelings, experiences, and occasional brilliant revelations ;)
6. What do you think of this tag? So far, awesome! I’ve been wanting to do this one :)
7. What's your opinion on Christian rock bands? Awesome, of course.
8. If you answered yes on #3 have you ever messed up while playing in front of people? My voice cracked once during Mulan.
9. What's something that you've always wanted to do but haven't? Go to NYC at Christmas time, go to Ireland, tell a few people what I really think of them, go bungee jumping/cliff diving, write a decent book…
10. How many bloggers do you know in real life? Well, define “real life”. As in “have met” or as in “have communications with them outside of blogger”? By definition one, I know: Lizzy, lisabailey, Nicole, Sam Probert, Mr. Chris, David Bailey, anna lee, Tori, Ellie B., Gabrielle, and Cassie. By definition two, I also know: Kyle Hendricks, Bethany, KnightWing, Seth and Earwen a little :)
11. Have you ever played bloody knuckles? Yep. I won :D
12. Have you ever caught a sockeye Salmon? …um, no…
13. Have you ever played funky angel? I don’t know what that is…
14. Tell us about your worst accident? Hmm…I was attacked by a dog when I was nine. I’ve never been in a car accident other than hitting deer…I’m not particularly accident-prone, actually.
15. Rant about what ever you've been holding in? I don’t hold back much on the blog :) If I don’t already rant about it, then I’m not going to ;)
16. Do you like caroling? Sort of. I’m scared of dogs, though, so that makes the whole experience kind of nerve-wracking.
17. Where do you live? My lil’ town.
18. Do you like it where you live? Psh, yeah! I love my town :) Even though we’re all up in each other’s lives, it’s awesome!
19. What was your most recent adventure? “It’s dangerous business, going out your door.” :) Depends on how you define adventure, silly! But going anywhere with Matt and Katie is an adventure, let me tell ya that :)
20. Luke or Venator? Um…what? Bleah suggested that maybe this question was supposed to read “Luke or Vader”. If that’s the case, then VADER ALL THE WAY. Luke is great, don’t get me wrong, and I really love his character, but really GOOD villains are so rare.
21. Do you like the Obama administration? Call me racist, but for some reason I have a problem with promising change and then getting an award for it before you even have a chance to breathe. I also don’t approve of socialism, so that pretty much automatically makes me against the Obamination.
22. Dance par-tee or music brawl? Hmm…what?
23. What Number is this? Twenty-three. Geez, what are you, home-schooled? ;P
24. What is two + 2? Quartus.
25. Books or movies? Books. Like, no-brainer. The book are always better than the movies. (With the exception of Prince Caspian. I actually preferred the movie! *gasp*)
26. What would you do to see wild horses? Give you a high five. Whee. LOL.
27. What is the best joke you can think of right now? All THESE. You might be a Yankee “jokes”. HAHAHAHAHAHA. No, really. Is this stuff true? Someone up north tell me if this stuff is true, ’cause surely y’all you don’t call cooking outside “barbeque”…do you?
28. Do you have a secret blog? Yes.
29. Do you know what a Granny beaded neck is? Sure. Don’t you? Oh, crud, maybe it’s a southern thing…
30. PC or laptop? Laptop!
31. Click 5 or Switchfoot? Switchfoot!
32. How many siblings do you have? Just one biologically: Lizzy, she’s thirteen. If you count Matt (thirteen) and Katie (eleven), then three.
33. Do you have a favorite game? Anything competitive that shows I’m just as good as guys. No, seriously. I love that. BTW, I’ve never been outrun. I tied with one guy who was a year older than me but that’s as close as I’ve come to losing. And I don’t do ANYTHING. So, that’s weird.
34. Name the rockiest Christian band you know: I love Relient K.
35. What does J.O.Y. stand for? Either Jolliest Of Year, Just Ostracize Yaks or Jesus Obviously Yodels. You can pick.
36. Are you a member of J.O.Y? Absolutely. We have to put a stop to this yak problem.
37. Have you ever fell a tree with a chainsaw? Dur. Dang, I’m so southern apparently and I didn’t even know it…FYI, we’re smart, pretty and popular, only we can skin a squirrel at the same time :P
38. Favorite song? How about the top three? Merry Christmas Heres To Many More – Relient K, Orchard of Mines – Globus, or God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen – any version. I highly recommend the Globus song. I *love* it. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT.
39. Insert funny/random picture here:
'Kay, I tag...
MERRY EIGHT-DAYS-UNTIL CHRISTMAS!!!