FIRST, thanks for following, Glow Fish!!!
Second, I might have mentioned this yesterday...If I did, sorry for being repetitive: there's a Carpe Diem Christmas Countdown button on the sidebar, if you want to take it, be my guest :)
Okay, so in the spirit of Santa, here are 18 things I want for Christmas (in a perfect world, of course; I'm not holding my breath :))
1. A camera - No more asking Lizzy for hers!
2. A better straightener - Frying-hair-by-going-over-it-four-times-with-a-straightener-that-only-goes-up-to-250, FTL!
3. A treadmill - Maybe then I can get my butt out of the computer chair -.-
4. Harry Potter books
5. Pendragon books
6. The third Gallagher Girl book: "Don't Judge A Girl By Her Cover"
7. iTunes gift cards
8. Journals - What can I say, I fill them up so fast!
9. Barnes & Noble gift cards
10. Bobby pins
11. An iHome - They play music, have an alarm clock, a regular clock, and they charge your iPod! What's not to like???
12. An older brother (but I do have KnightWing :)) - I'm not going into this for the millionth time, LOL!
13. Black Amethyst lotion from Bath & Body Works - It's "my" scent.
14. A Time-Turner
15. A gift for math and science - A girl can dream, can't she?
16. To write a story I don't look back on with disgust a year later - :-/ *sigh*
18. To be the best witness for Christ I can be.
So, yeah :) Now...
Wanna see our...
Our GIANT, TEN-FOOT Christmas tree??Aaand the smaller one we have for downstairs (it's artificial)?
Aaaaand a picture of me and Lizzy from every Christmas?
Aaaaaaand the organ that was my great-grand...something's?
Aaaaaaaaand (part of) my mom's Christmas tree collection?
Aaaaaaaaaaand the holly-berry-tinsel-twine-stuff in my room?