Thursday, August 6, 2009

The Assasin Girl

Having today be Name Day is just ENTIRELY TOO PERFECT.

I pulled up this window to ask y'all your oppinion on some names for stories, and then I realized that today was the perfect day to do it!

Okay, so The W Chronicles is off to an okay start. I'm outlining more and more, and the plots and character are starting to come into focus.

My favorite mini series is probably Wars, just because I like the girl in it and I think she's an interesting person. She's the character I'm trying to name.

Let me tell you a little bit about her, and then I'll post the six possible names.

The girl is around the age 14-16; I'm not exactly sure yet. She's a assasin, and, pardon the pun, a killer one at that. She's a heck of an actress. She can play a timid servant girl, a flirty gypsy, a snobby aristocrat, a clever street rat, you name it, she'll play it. She's quick and quiet when she needs to be, incredibly persuasive, good with a dagger and a bow and arrow, and, oh yes, she's pretty. Not all the time, of course, and it's hard to tell what she really looks like. She's a master of disguises, so you might not see her looking the same way twice.

Back to the assasin business. She's not exactly evil, but she does love the excitment of, well, killing. In her world, politics is big and there's a lot of strife going on, perfect times for a budding assasin. She's never been caught, not really even close, and she's taken out a fair lot people. She'll get rid of anyone for a price, and including lords, ladies, love rivals, business competitors, and even a duke.

Possible names, meanings and pronounciations:
1. Brenna - (BRIH-nah) - raven maiden
2. Kieran - (kee-EHR-ihn) - little dark one
3. Vega - (VAY-gah) - falling star
4. Chiara- (a cross between chee-AHR-ah and shee-AHR-ah) - clear
5. Story - story
6. Juliet/Juliette - youthful

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE comment and tell me which one you like best!! Or if you have any other ideas, let me know. I really appreciate this! Thanks!


P.S. Also, please vote on the poll about what Day is your favorite. I'm going to switch out some days, I think, and I want to know which ones y'all want to keep. Gracias!

7 comments:

Sam Probert said...

I have a dark mind, so I'd say Kiera.
Haha XD.

Kendra Logan said...

Cool! Will you vote on the side thing just so it'll be, like, official? Lol :P

Sam Probert said...

Oh! A side thing! Kay.

Kade said...

I would go with Vega. Your character doesn't seem like that GREAT of a person, and the name kind of fits!

kade

Kendra Logan said...

Haha, true :) Thanks!!

Unknown said...

well i like Kieran but thats just me.

justagirl4god said...

Hmmm... I vote...
Chiara!