Thursday, August 27, 2009

Oops. Just Kidding.

Okay, so it apparently wasn't Blogger that was being stupid. It was me. -.-

I added the tag to the wrong post, lol! So, here it is:

I've been tagged by the lovely Bethany, a fellow LotR fan.

Rules: Tell 30 things about yourself! It's as easy as that.

1. I have never ridden in an air plane.

2. I can sometimes make my eyes change between blue and green, and once I made one blue and one green at the same time. I don't know if that's even really possible, though. Maybe it was just the light.

3. I used to have hair almost down to my waist.

4. I can speak Elvish a TINY bit.

5. I wear my mood ring on my left ring finger all the time, and when I get married, all my friends joke that we'll have to have a Ceremonial Removing of the Mood Ring :P

6. My favorite candy is M&Ms and Hershey Kisses.

7. I hate jelly beans and skittles.

8. So far, this is the oldest I've ever been.

9. I'm obsessed with names.

10. I love eerie sounding music.

11. Indian (like, the Asian kind, not the Native American kind, lol)/Arabic culture is my favorite.

12. I take a long time to make decisions of the heart.

13. I like pizza hot, warm, and cold, and I will eat it three meals a day for days on end if posisble. I never get tired of it. Really. Never.

14. I'm terrified of crane flies.

15. Only about six people call me by my really-obvious nickname.

16. I love food, but I don't like to eat. (I cannot explain this at all.)

17. I'm addicted to the computer.

18. I used to start tons of clubs when I was younger.

19. I used to want to be the first woman president.

20. Getting new followers makes my day. (Really, it does. I have no idea why. I guess it's just good to know that people care about what I have to say.)

21. I go to the best church ever XD

22. My biggest, deepest desire is to have an older brother.

23. My favorite books ever are the "Farsala Trilogy" by Hilari Bell.

24. I *love* the classic Disney movies (especially Aladin).

25. I love the Disney show Phineas and Ferb.

26. So do my parents. We actually got my dad a Phineas and Ferb beach towel for his birthday.

27. I'm singing the Cheetah Girls' "It's Over" for my audition. IF, that is, I can find the sheet music...*moan*

28. Kendra means "fire-sprung", but Kenda means "from the clear, cool water"

29. Smells remind me of things.

30. I have a weakness for older brother characters.

The end :)

I tag...
Abby
GracieTheFirst
Cavender
BJHamrick
Ciaraaa:)

7 comments:

Bethany said...

That was so fun to read!! [And I'm glad you didn't have to type it all over again :) ]
So many of those things sound just like me!! The music, and pizza lol, and I can speak a bit of Elvish--there's a great story there actually but it's too long to put here, I will post it at Selection of V T tho!! [must...remember..]

Kendra Logan said...

Aw, thanks! Glad you enjoyed it!

Oh, cool! I would love to hear the story!

And now I think I'm going to have leftover pizza for lunch...Lol!

Elizabeth J. said...

I'm not sure if I've been to your blog before, but if not; Hi!=) I arrived here from Bethany's blog, feel free to stop by my blog.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for tagging me! I hate the TV show Phineas and Ferb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO MUCH!!! :D

Abby

Rochelle Blue said...

I commented on the wrong post lol... oh well.
again, great answers.

rochelle

ciaraaaa:) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ciaraaaa:) said...

Thanks for the tag :)
unfortunately im crap with computers, and dont have a clue how to tag people back haha. so i cant do this :(xoxo