Okay, so it apparently wasn't Blogger that was being stupid. It was me. -.-
I added the tag to the wrong post, lol! So, here it is:
I've been tagged by the lovely Bethany, a fellow LotR fan.
Rules: Tell 30 things about yourself! It's as easy as that.
1. I have never ridden in an air plane.
2. I can sometimes make my eyes change between blue and green, and once I made one blue and one green at the same time. I don't know if that's even really possible, though. Maybe it was just the light.
3. I used to have hair almost down to my waist.
4. I can speak Elvish a TINY bit.
5. I wear my mood ring on my left ring finger all the time, and when I get married, all my friends joke that we'll have to have a Ceremonial Removing of the Mood Ring :P
6. My favorite candy is M&Ms and Hershey Kisses.
7. I hate jelly beans and skittles.
8. So far, this is the oldest I've ever been.
9. I'm obsessed with names.
10. I love eerie sounding music.
11. Indian (like, the Asian kind, not the Native American kind, lol)/Arabic culture is my favorite.
12. I take a long time to make decisions of the heart.
13. I like pizza hot, warm, and cold, and I will eat it three meals a day for days on end if posisble. I never get tired of it. Really. Never.
14. I'm terrified of crane flies.
15. Only about six people call me by my really-obvious nickname.
16. I love food, but I don't like to eat. (I cannot explain this at all.)
17. I'm addicted to the computer.
18. I used to start tons of clubs when I was younger.
19. I used to want to be the first woman president.
20. Getting new followers makes my day. (Really, it does. I have no idea why. I guess it's just good to know that people care about what I have to say.)
21. I go to the best church ever XD
22. My biggest, deepest desire is to have an older brother.
23. My favorite books ever are the "Farsala Trilogy" by Hilari Bell.
24. I *love* the classic Disney movies (especially Aladin).
25. I love the Disney show Phineas and Ferb.
26. So do my parents. We actually got my dad a Phineas and Ferb beach towel for his birthday.
27. I'm singing the Cheetah Girls' "It's Over" for my audition. IF, that is, I can find the sheet music...*moan*
28. Kendra means "fire-sprung", but Kenda means "from the clear, cool water"
29. Smells remind me of things.
30. I have a weakness for older brother characters.
The end :)